rOOts conference, 5th - 7th of May 2003, Bergen, Norway

Morten Fjeld morten at fjeld.ch
Thu Jan 30 13:21:05 CET 2003

Dear CHOOSE member,

Besides working at ETH Zurich, I also work with the University of Bergen, Norway. Hence, I have been asked to
raise awareness about  the following conference in Switzerland:

rOOts conference, 5th - 7th of May 2003, Bergen, Norway

Conference site: http://roots.dnd.no/
Conference program: http://roots.dnd.no/2003/program/program.html
Short outline: The rOOts conference, now firmly established in the European OO community as a serious annual
event, is a forum for debate and study of recent and emerging trends in OO methodology, design and
implementations. The format provides opportunities for both managers and programmers to learn together and
discuss these topics in both formal and informal environments. In three years the rOOts conference has emerged
as one of Europe's premier arenas for presentation and demonstration of OO innovation.

Thanks for your attention and best regards,
Morten Fjeld

Man-Machine Interaction (MMI) at the
Institute for Hygiene and Applied Physiology (IHA), ETH Zurich
<http://www.fjeld.ch/>

Dr.sc.techn. Morten Fjeld
IHA, Clausiusstr. 25
CH-8092 Zurich