[Moose-dev] petit parser

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:52:02 CET 2010

Hi,

As you might know, Lukas has created a very nice framework for
building parsers called PetitParser.

This would come as a very nice addition to Moose as it would cover the
weak point of dealing with unknown languages. Thus, I would like to
include it in the default configuration and in the 4.0 release.

I already used it with success in a client project, it comes with many
tests (all green) and it does not conflict with anything in Moose.
Please let me know if you have any objections.

I already created a minimal Moose page with loading instructions:
http://www.moosetechnology.org/tools/petitparser

Cheers,
Doru

--