Re-2: [PR] default css

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Mon Feb 20 08:52:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I've tryed changing the "style" in "PRPierFrame" under windows with '@import "file:/C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\urbach\Desktop\Smalltalk\Squeak\Pier2\style.css";' for my testbed. If I do this I've lost the right behavior of the pier look-like. I'm reading the FAQ on smallwiki-website but can't see anything helps further. Can anybody take me to the right place?

Cheers,
 Frank