Fwd: Help with local links

Thomas Froeb thf at impara.de
Tue Feb 21 16:34:44 CET 2006

Roel Wuyts schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I want to make a Smallwiki pages where I want to use links to other
> elements (anchors) on the same page. I assumed the following would work:
>
> -<a href="#target">Point to item on same page</a>
> <hr>
> <a name="target">The target</a>.
>
> But it does not, since the basepath does not point to the right
> location, or something. To see my problem in real life, have a look
> at the following page:  http://restructuring.ulb.ac.be/achievements/
> designrecoverytoolslist/
>
> Any ideas on how to go about this ?
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Roel Wuyts

Hi Roel,

everything works fine the way you did it in Firefox (1.5) but not in the
Internet Explorer.
This seems to be a bug in the newest SmallWiki releases on Squeakmap
which occurs in the Internet Explorer. If you use older versions like
the one from www.seaside.st you don't have this problem.

Regards,
Thomas