Dependencies of Pier addons [was [Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.8.4]

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:03:35 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Mariano Martinez
> Peck<marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Anyway, I remember a section about pieradd ons. Perhaps that's a good
> place
> > to put information about them. Is the user/pass to edit public? If so, I
> can
> > add some information.
>
> It's not public. However, you can send me the text using the Pier
> syntax and I will add it to the corresponding page.

Right now I just want to add here: http://www.piercms.com/doc/add-ons

one more title about sitemap plugin. It can be something like this:

!!Sitemap
For this add-on you must have XMLSupport project (XML-Parser package)
installed. You can find it here:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/XMLSupport'
    user: ''