Problem with gallery addon

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:01:45 CEST 2009

Today, I test it again in another windows machine and I have another
problem. When saving the uploaded zip file, I have the following error:

"Error: Fotos/foto_flor.jpg is an invalid child in Galeria."

Suppose my file is called "fotos.zip" and I have a photo inside called
'foto_flor.jpg'

After debugging for a while, this is the problem. ZipArchive generates a
member with fileName 'fotos/foto_flor.jpg'. Then when trying to addPictura a
validation is done:

PRPath>>isValidName
and when it does:

aString allSatisfy: [ :char | self validCharacters includes: char ]

In this case, aString is 'fotos/foto_flor.jpg' and '/' is not in
validCharacters.

So, what can I do?

1) add '/' to self validCharacters  ?  I think this has a lot of impact in
other places

2) in PGImportArchiveCommand>>addPicture: archiveMember
remove the  '/' when creating the picture (PGPicture) object

what should I do? any other idea?

Thanks!

Mariano